- we have moved and settled my dad into a new apt (this deserves a happy dance!)
- I taught two more classes at Jackman's (they were great - one filled to capacity!)
- I spent one day in the hospital for tests (excellent results)
- my sister Deb had the flu over the weekend
- Ashley went to the ER yesterday (tendonitis in her foot)
- Rusty had the flu over the weekend
- I think I am coming down with a cold
A bag designed for cross-stitch supplies, it has a zippered vinyl pouch inside to keep threads neat and visible --
A friend requested this apron for her daughter -
Another niece -
Lots more to show but I won't overwhelm you in one post.
And speaking of posts - I've read and enjoyed several lately that addressed new resolutions. I have a few of my own (do I dare say one is a repeat - yikes!). I also copied one from someone else because I found it particularly enlightening. What are your resolutions? Maybe I can copy yours too! :)
Here's hoping your new year is progressing on a happy note!