Saturday, July 19, 2008

Green beans, painting and a trip to the boutique

My friend Tammy has the most incredible garden and she is such a generous friend! We picked and canned green beans this week. She also sent me home with onions and new potatoes to cook up a pot of fresh beans (it was SO good) as well as lettuce and zucchini. Yeah, she's the best! Today I was able to share a couple of cucumbers with her. That's all I'm harvesting so far but from the looks of it, I think we are going to have a bumper crop of cucumbers -- they're everywhere!





This week Amy moved into a St. Louis apartment. They needed some help painting (it was quite a job, it's a loft apt and the ceilings were about 14 ft plus!) but the trip served two purposes as I was also able to visit the boutique and drop off some more bags. Here's Amy in front of her building and also a shot of the boutique on Washington Ave.


I left the three bags I posted earlier under "Latest Bags" as well as these two new ones.

And lastly, a couple of other projects from this week:


I didn't make the blankie or bear, only added the monogramming. The second photo is a burp cloth. The new grandma wanted something personal but parents can't decide on a name so she had this clever idea.

That's all for now -- I'll have more photos and an announcement coming early next week. Catch you later!

No comments: