Sunday, June 29, 2008

The latest bags



















A new, slightly different style I came up with this week. It took me a little bit to get it tweeked just the way I wanted it, but I like the end result.

I haven't decided yet if I will take these to the boutique or put them on etsy. I set up a shop there but so far it's empty. But I have lots of ideas in my head. This weekend I finally sat down and made out a work schedule so I can schedule my custom orders while setting aside some time to do this kind of design too. I so enjoy this.

The black bag is a one-of-a-kind (OAK). Although I may do something similar in the future, this one is unique. I made the gold piping then created the design on the black fabric. The blue is an Amy Butler print and the black circles on the charcoal fabric are a flocked velveteen. I don't think the picture does it justice. The fact that I'm not much of photographer might have something to do with it.

I'm seriously thinking about keeping the blue one for myself. What do you think? It's been a really long time since I kept one and I really did buy that fabric thinking it would be for me. Besides I can do another - that same fabric comes in a gorgeous red too. I may have to get some of that. :)

Better go, I have a full day ahead of me tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are super cute. I especially like the Amy Butler one.