Friday, November 6, 2009

The Fun-est Shoes Ever . . .

This morning I was indulging in some long overdue blog surfing when I came across the coolest shoes ever! Monica, a.k.a. The Happy Zombie has a precaution -- "These shoes should come with a warning. You will be stopped by the nicest people where ever you go with Meowy Janes on your feet - your shoes will be admired and inquired about. Not for the shy or anti-social. This concludes the warning."

Now me, I can only admire them, no way could I wear them. But my baby sister Carol Sue -- she is whimsical and fun and bold -- she didn't inherit even a little bit of the meek and wimpy gene that plagues me. These totally make me think of her. In fact, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she buys herself a pair!

So if you have a moment, click here and take a look -- then tell me, don't they make you smile?!

No comments: