Saturday, August 2, 2008

Summer and all its Glory!

I just love summer! Having these gorgeous hydrangeas on my table makes me so happy. Compliments of my friend Tammy; I don't have a hydrangea bush. I've also enjoyed zinnias, snow peas, okra, green beans, tomatoes and zucchini this week - all shared. So far I have my bumper crop of cucumbers. LOL.

So on to this week's projects . . .
A custom order diaper bag, changing pad and wipe case. I scanned then digitized parts of the fabric design to coordinate the embroidered monogram.

Remember the twins? They had more than one shower. These are infant-size hooded towels their grandmother had made for the second shower.

My friend's mother had this hooded towel made for a birthday party. This one's made differently, more appropriate for a toddler.

Here's another diaper bag. Anna's mommy picked out this plaid fabric and it was a challenge for me. The soft, muted colors and small scale aren't what I'm used to working with so I had to think about this one for a while.

No comments: