Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A New Start

Another sleepless night gave me the opportunity to do some serious research into finding a way I could make blog posts from my iPad. So, much reading and two purchased apps later, I think I've got it! Can't promise they will be very polished for sometime to come but maybe I will at least get photos again.   It's a whole new learning curve so have patience with me.

Anyway here are a few lingering photos I had from projects earlier this spring ---

 Valentine card and slippers


Baby quilt for Jackmans, I LOVE this one!


Up close of the quilting, maybe my favorite ever


Close-up of the adorable fox print fabric


A card I really liked


Strawberry top


Another quilt in progress (didn't get photo after it was completed)

Flowers up close

Another card :)

Wow, I can't believe I got this to work! Now maybe I'll get some more projects posted soon.

Prayers for Ray, Katie and Don. God bless you all. Love, J

No comments: